onsdag 18 augusti 2010

Daer fellow Baloch,I Ali Arjemandi, brother of Ehsan Arjemandi who was abducted by the Pakistani agencies 7th August last year, need your help.

Daer fellow Baloch,I Ali Arjemandi, brother of Ehsan Arjemandi who was abducted by the Pakistani agencies 7th August last year, need your help.
Because since the abduction of my brother and the Pakistani primeminister Yousef Reza Gilani`s acknowledgement that the his countries spy agencies have ultra judicialy taken Baloch people in their custody, and made them disappeared, til now , today 17th Jan. 2010, never told us about my brothers whereabouts!!!My brother is a Norwegian citizen, the Norwegian government should have done more, and should have more active and visible. But to our disappointment, she is doing nothing and it seems to us, that Norway has given up to the Pakistani lies.And I along with my family are from your Baloch society, I have no choice but to ask your help. As you know per todays situation, Pakistan not only threatened me if I travel to Pakistan, I`ll arrested and make disappeared like my brother Ehsan and all other sister and brothers to their custoday!!!Pakistan also is not giving visa to our Norwegian advocate to travel to Pakistan and to follow my brother case through Pakistan`s own legal system!!! I do not know what Pakistan has to hide? My brother is just a simple Baloch, who visited his native Balochistan in order to visit his relatives, that those blind, cruel and barbaric agencies kidnapped my brother.My brother is suffering from several diseases, such cardiac and heart to goatr, hi BP, diabetis and hepatitis C.I need the Balochi communities help to trace my brother. Is there any Baloch who could help us? If so, please come on, help us. I ask from all concerned Baloch, send emails to Norwegian government, its embassies whereever you are, its foreign ministry and her prime minister.You can obtain, all email, postal and telephone addresses of Norwegian government in these two sites:www.norge.no then click english if you do not know Norwegian.www.odin.noDear fellow members and baloch concerned, it is urgent, please do not hesitate in helping a sick member of your comminity, die in Pakistan`s barbaric prison system.If there is any baloch in Pakistan`s establishment of prison system, who could give us any information, it would be highly appreciated.If any of you have any possibility in any way, you think you can help, so please do so.
with best regards
ALI ARJEMANDI,
SUNDAY 17th January 2010
-----------------

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar